The user experience, or UX is an fundamental aspect of your website. Smoothing the customer journey for your web visitors will lead to more conversions and reduced demand for offline support.
Creating a user-friendly site, will look closely at UX with regard to:
- Navigation - how visitors find their way around your site
- Site structure and information architecture - how your site is categorised
- Flow of online processes - can visitors complete forms and transactions?
- Layout design - can visitors find key information?
- Responsiveness - optimising your site for any device
- Functionality - is your site working as it should?
If you'd like help with making your site more user-friendly, or need training on UX, fill in the form and I'll be in touch!